As an employee of the School of Engineering (SoE), here are a collection of links to help you get the job done.
- Rutgers University–New Brunswick Information for Faculty and Staff
- Human Resources
- Faculty Workload Policy
- SoE Faculty Committees and Meetings
- SoE Bylaws
- Call for Nominations: Engineering Faculty Awards
- Engineering Computing Services
- Poster Printing
- Facilities and Labs
- Library of Congress Teaching Resources
Appointments, Reappointments, and Promotions
- SoE Criteria for Promotion to Distinguished Professor
- Academic Reappointment/Promotion for Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty
- SoE Criteria for Evaluation, Reappointment and Promotion of Non-Tenure Track (NTT) Faculty
For course management, Sakai is the university-preferred system. Sakai is a learning management system designed for helping professors supplement their courses with online resources, exams, assignments, and more. The Office of Instructional and Research Technology runs Sakai at Rutgers. Sakai has approximately 45,000 unique users per week, and represents approximately 70% of the for-credit course sections taught each year. Sakai has become the platform of choice for most faculty in the Rutgers–New Brunswick and Rutgers–Camden.